Monday, April 28, 2014

Term one, done and done

It's just past 11pm. I can't believe how quickly time flies. I've been teaching in Korea for two months now, which means that my first term is over.

Though there are a great many ways in which I hope to improve as a teacher over this next term, I have enjoyed teaching during this term. I've had the opportunity to meet some very gracious students.


These good people took me to lunch today at TGI Friday's (when in Seoul, eat American!) where we had a great time chatting. Some have lived abroad (or will soon live abroad), some are learning English for work, and some just want to communicate with foreigners. Good people. I hope I have a few of them in future classes!

For now, I'll enjoy listening to the rain fall outside of my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment