Sunday, April 26, 2015

Woof.

So cat cafes are pretty common in Korea and other parts of East Asia. Heck, it looks like the US of A is jumping on the kitty-wagon.

But did you know that Seoul also has a dog cafe? It's true! The layout is similar to that of a cat cafe (minus the cats). You pay a fee, get something to drink, and meet the locals.

Location: Hapjeong in Seoul

"Lady, we do what we want."

DOGS

The big ol' malamute and me.

"When are you people leaving?"

Lani joins the fun.

MORE DOGS

This Irish Setter was just a good old dog. He plopped down beside me and we spent time swapping life stories, and then he complimented me on my choice of socks.

It sounds like Seoul has a plethora of animal cafes, and not just for dogs and cats...I've heard about a sheep cafe and even a raccoon cafe. Maybe one day someone will open a rat cafe, though I don't imagine that going over well...

No comments:

Post a Comment